When you follow these easy steps below DVD duplication can be an easy process to complete. If you are looking to duplicate small quantities of data or video files from your DVD, then the duplication process is the right choice. If you want your DVD copies to look and play exactly like the master then follow the check list below.
Here is what you want to look for when choosing a quality DVD duplication company.
- If you are going to have printing done on your disc then it is wise to request for a print sample of what you will be printing. This will make sure you are getting the quality you were promised by the duplicator.
- The next question you want to ask your duplicator is what type of media they are using. Make sure they are using a brand name disc with low error rates.
- Ask the duplicator what kind of turn around time you can expect. If they miss your deadline look for a new provider.
- Look for a company that has a good reputation. Read online reviews if possible and make sure they are running there business out of an actual office, not there garage. If a company is easily found on the search engines that’s usually a good indicator too, such as this one found under DVD Duplication Orange County.
When you are ready to submit your job make sure to have your artwork ready for the DVD disc.
- Your artwork should be at a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Create your artwork using professional software like photoshop
- Find out what type of files they require for the artwork
- Request a printed proof disc
When creating your master DVD disc make sure and use good media and the correct burn speed.